HELP PUT JENNIFER RAYBON ON THE BALLOT
Florida Elections Commission requires Congressional Candidates to either pay a $10,400 fee or gather thousands of petitions to have their names placed on the ballot.
Now, due to redistricting, we can accept signed petitions from any registered voter in the state of Florida.
1. Download and print the candidate petition (if you have family and friends make additional copies and get them to fill and sign them too).
2. Fill out the petition:
- Name that appears on your voter registration card.
- Date of Birth or Voter Registration Number
- Your Address, city, county, state and zip code
- **Signature** (Don’t forget to sign it)
- Date Signed
3. Then mail the original signed petition to:
Jennifer Raybon for Congress
13900 County Road 455, Suite 107-411
Clermont, FL 34711
Florida Elections requires the original signed petition in order to be counted.